MagMixer MBE Series
The new MBE Series Mixers by Lightnin offers great value. It comes with the same high-quality mixing performance and guarantees that you get with all of our mixers, at an affordable price.
We have added the NEW MBE Magnetic drive mixers to our existing MBI Series to extend our product range.
The MBE Series mixers are suitable for blending, dissolving solids and solid suspension making them suitable for use in Pharmaceutical, Bio-technology, Food & Beverage and Home Care & Personal Care applications.
Your mixing performance remains unchanged as you still have access to the key Lightnin impellers that serve your applications.
• Wide power range 0.09kW to 7.5kW (0.12Hp to 7.5Hp) making the MBE
suitable for a wide range of applications and tank volumes up to 50,000L
• High bearing gap and lift design to allow product to pass through and
lubricate the sleeve bearing. CIP and SIP are easily achieved.
• High torque co-axial magnetic coupling with decoupling mechanism on
• All in-tank materials meet USP Class VI standards
• Fully SIP or CIP by flooding or spray ball
• Can be run dry for complete drainage during Clean in Place (CIP) cycles
• Gear-motor with variable speed capability
• FDA compliant Food-grade Epoxy paint
• 316SS wetted parts polished and electro-polished to 0.5µmRa (20µinRa)
as standard or better on request. High alloys available.
• Available with Lightnin's QAD validation support package
The MBE Series is available with the following options to suit your applications.
• ATEX 2G compliance for hazardous area use, NEMA XP
• Stainless Steel gear motor drive options
• High Alloy 904L, AL6XN wetted part options
• Alternative bearing and o’ring combinations
• Plug-in module available to simplify complete removal of equipment
for COP (Clean-out-of Place) procedures and for easier maintenance.
• Zirconium oxide inner bearing: less risk of breakage, resistant to
damage by sudden settling of the rotor
• Silicon carbide outer bearing: with channels in the face side for better
lubrication of the bottom contact surface and enhanced cleaning (CIP)
• Run-dry capability with the rotor type MBE: Magnetic lifting of the
impeller reduces the load on the bearing surface so that the agitator
can be kept running while the vessel is emptied (mixing down
to the last drop)
Agitators size from MBE200 and upwards are supplied with a special lowering mechanism that withdraws the drive magnet out of the containment shell.
MAGMIXER MBE SERIES
Training & Support
How does it work?
Open design with excellent cleaning: hub and magnetic rotor are connected only by the impeller blades. The ceramic bearings are oversized (in diameter and height), product-lubricated and consist of outer (silicon carbide) and inner (zirconium oxide) bearing. This results in exceptional stability, good emergency running properties and particle generation below detectable levels. Ease of maintenance - ceramic bearing parts can be replaced by users on site; no spare rotor needed. A very large gap between the rotor and the containment shell maximizes flow through the gap and minimizes shear stress. CFD-engineered mixing: fluid is drawn from above and pumped radially. Perfect for mixing solid powders into liquids; rapid
breakdown of temperature and concentration gradients, ensures good heating and cooling.
What problems does it solve?
No data available in table
Ready to get started?
1 Adeola Odeku Street
South Atlantic Petroleum Towers
Victoria Island | Lagos | Nigeria
Tel: +234 1904 9589, +234 (0) 909 026 0055
Lagos Branch Office
15, Ogundana Street | Off Allen Avenue |
Ikeja | Lagos | Nigeria
Stay Connected With Us!
GCA Energy Staff Email
Access Email Service
Port Harcourt Branch Office
15 Emeyal Street
GRA Phase I
Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Tel: +234 8093906260